Saturday, May 7, 2016

I Need An Advice On This Salary Choice

I'am about to secure a job by the special grace of God as a graphic designer in a printing firm, now the problem lies on the salary choice, i was asked by my employer to choose between 15k a month for a start with an option of increment of salary and a daily incentive of #300 per day and #1000 every weekend(saturday) against my initial demand which was 30k before i agreed on 25k as my final pay..so guys the bottom line is "15k + an option of increment + 300naira per day and 1000naira per week OR 25k a month with no option of increment and no daily/ weekly stipends" I was a bit confused and i told my employer i will get back to him for an answer, i was thinking of 25k cos 15k is just small, but those little benefits attached to the 15k are making it difficult for me to make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment