Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Should I Change My Job?

I am presently working in a good Construction company well organised , better contract prospects, regular salary, no intimidating from management but no possibility of career growth, my pay is relatively small compared to what is obtainable among my professional colleagues, no assurance of getting up to 30k increment in the next five years and am distance from my family (visit twice a month) Now I have an offer in a company where my family is based with about 10% higher pay and to head department (more challenging to boost my career) but the fear is the staff are been owned about 3months salary and not sure of viable current projects (although great ones in the past) Please I need your advice if I should move. Thanks you

No comments:

Post a Comment